Accomplishments

This year I think I did lots of great things. I think the accomplishment that I’m most proud of it is chess. I joined to two clubs and one of it was the chess club. In the chess club I met lots of seniors and lots other prep year students that had the same hobby as me. We have been playing against  our friends and had lots of great times. We were gathering on Tuesday lunch break and was preparing for tournaments as well.As I’m in the team as well I’m in the chess team too. We will have our first tournament in February. I  am sure that we will be coming back to school with medals!

With the club members we worked on strategies and shared our own knowledge we already had because of our past years with chess. Our chess teacher helped us a lot. Getting degrees on chess gives you a bigger chance of getting accepted to universities and the universities may give you scholarship too. Playing chess helped me a lot on my life. It helps your concentration and thinking for the future. This has helped me on my other accomplishments like getting high grades on tests etc.

The only thing that helped my grades wasn’t chess. I am proud of my English level of mine right now. My teachers helped me along the way through this process. My vocabulary got better and my pronunciation. The other club that I was in about sailing. I am new to sailing but I love water and sea. I learned how to sail and we went to a trip with the club. We went to Göztepe Sailing Club’s place and we had a great time. It was my first sailing experience and it was very fun. I am sure that I will have lots of things to do in the rest of the year.